WARNING: Isomalt is VERY hot. Wear protective gloves.
1. Pour at least 1 lb of Isomalt Crystals into a saucepan, over medium low heat
2. Once the crystals start to melt, gently tilt and move the saucepan in a circular motion a few times.
3. Place back on the burner over high heat, when the Isomalt Crystals come to a boil do not stir. Place candy thermometer into the pan and cook until the thermometer reaches 332 degrees F.
4. Remove from heat, place bottom of the saucepan into cold water to stop cooking process.
5. Add desired color and flavor. Reheat if necessary.