Let's Get Started:
- Firstly off course was cutting out the surfboard itself. With my paper template and pizza cutter, I cut out the shape of a surfboard.
- Attach 2 toothpicks at the bottom.
- Next was decorating the surfboard. For this, I used my extruder tool and piped out a long thin roll of fondant. With my fingers, I rolled one end of the roll to make it pointed.
- And then I formed a scroll and attached the scroll to the surfboard with shortening.
- And then I formed another scroll and attached it.
- Next was the flower cut outs. For this, I used my small flower plunger cutter and attached the cut outs to the surfboard with shortening.
- And this was how the completed surfboard looked like. I left it on a flat surface overnight for it to set completely.