- Roll fondant to warm
- Once it is warm and pliable, roll it out with your rolling pin.
- Next use your exacto blade and a paper pattern to cut this oblong shape in yellow and white...from tip to tip, the pattern is 3.5" long. You can draw your own pattern and cut from paper.
- Cut a flat half circle shape of white fondant.
- Then roll a ball form the yellow fondant that is 1" in diameter and mold the yellow ball into a fruit slice shape.
- Now that you have all 4 pieces, it's time to assemble the slice!
- First, use your gum adhesive to attach the white oblong piece to the yellow oblong piece.
- Then, you are going to cut up your other two pieces into wedges like shown below, and create about 6 in all your favorite fruit colors.