Let's Get Started:
- Cut your desired number of tiles to 1 1/8th inches square (3 cm).
- Using the medium sized brush, dust the outer edges of your tiles to ‘age’ them.
- Mix royal blue petal dust with a small amount of vodka and start to paint on your tile pattern using the 000 brush. You can use any deign here, but a continuous pattern will give you the best effect.
- Once your tiles are dry, apply them to your fondant covered board with a small amount of edible glue. Leave a small gap between each tile for the fondant grout to show through.
- Keep in mind: These tiles can be made in any size and shape. I also used very small tiles which I painted Royal Blue to fill the center of my cake board and to go around the inside of my fountain.