Let's get started on the cape:
- Roll out the modeling chocolate and use three rolled up paper towels to hold the shaped ruffles in place. Let dry while working on the rest of the doll.
Making the dress:
- Carve to shape the dress and then proceed to cover the exterior with ganache, as well as any gaps.
- Cover the dress in "Feeling Brave" colored fondant leaving the seam in the back.
- To make the bodice - cut out a rectangle and make some arm holes and wrap it around the doll, than proceed to cut the neckline, waist while creating a seam in the back.
- Make sure to adjust the arms the way you want them now, before you cover them in fondant. Next create the dress sleeves by cutting out a small rectangle from a thin layer of fondant for each arm. Use vodka/clear vanilla to stick the fondant to the doll. Wrap around each arm, press firmly and cut off the excess fondant with a knife.