1. Roll out Satin Ice Bright Green Fondant and cut out a large circle
2. Find and print out a template of a haunted house. Cut out the house shape.
3. Roll out a piece of Black Satin Ice Fondant. Place the house template on top of the fondant and cut out the shape of the house.
3. Use small square cutters to make the windows
4. Cut several long, thin strips of the black fondant for the fence rails. Cut several thick, short pieces for the fence posts.
5. Cut the tops of the fence post pieces at an angle on the left and right to create a point.
6. Using a food grade paintbrush, apply a small bit of water to the back of the bright green circle and place it on the side a pre-covered cake. Apply water to the back of the house and place it over the bright green circle.
7. Apply the thin strips of black fondant for the fence around the cake.
8. Apply the fence posts vertically around around the cake.
9. Continue placing the posts around the entire cake.