Let's Get Started:
- Roll the white fondant approximately 21 x 16 cm. Use the round cookie cutter to cut 6 circles. Use the lollipop stick to make 2 indents for the eyes. Place onto paper towel - set aside to dry.
- Roll the remaining white Satin Ice approximately 19 x 9 cm. Use the diamond cutter to cut 12 ears. Use the ball tool to rub down the center of each ear to widen slightly.
- Roll the pink Satin Ice approximately 21 x 16 cm. Use the diamond cutter to cut 12 ears. Press the small end of the piping nozzle into the remaining fondant and cut 6 noses - remove the excess. Place the diamond cutter over the top of each pink bunny ear a little lower this time and re-cut to make a slightly smaller ear shape.
- To assemble the bunny ears paint a thin layer of edible glue/water on one side of the pink fondant ear and attach to the white ear placing it slightly lower to create a border around the outside.
- Use your fingers to pinch the two sides together at one end to create a slight fold. Repeat this step to create 12 ears - place on paper towel to dry.
- Paint a tiny dab of edible glue/water to the middle of your bunny face and attach the pink nose.
- Roll 12 tiny balls of black Satin Ice. Use a fine tip paintbrush to dab a tiny bit of edible glue/water into the indents of your bunny face. Carefully attach the eyes then leave to dry. Use the edible black pen to carefully draw a mouth and whiskers - leave to dry.
- Pipe a generous amount of buttercream on top of each cupcake. Poke two bunny ears into the top of the icing then place a bunny face on an angle in front of the ears.