Let's Get Started:
- Color white fondant to skin color
- Add CMC to fondant at ratio of 1/2 teaspoon for 1/2 kilogram fondant.
- Add additional CMC to white fondant: fill wing mold and release by bending mold. Allow to dry.
- Create 2 sections of arrows using yellow mold. Allow to fully dry.
- Create 2 short "snakes" from yellow fondant. Flatten slightly and create circular shoe soles using knife.
- Glue to cake using a small amount of water.
- Add CMC to skin colored fondant, fill mold and release by bending. Glue feet to shoe sole.
- Create 2 cones from skin colored fondant. Pass the support through the cones.
- Attach the leg to the feet, passing the support until it reaches the base.
- Shorten one support to 1 cm. from the edge of the leg.
- Create "snakes" from yellow fondant and add straps of sandal covering the connection between the foot and leg.