Let's Get Started:
- Cut strips of fondant, and use a "wood grain" impression mat to make the strips look like wood planks. Place them on the cake vertically.
- Airbrush vertical "wood planks" with black Food Color, in order to create more texture.
- Use white modeling chocolate to create the "flyer" and then cut out the birthday boy's name in fondant.
- "weather" the sides of the "flyer" with the sides of your fingers and an airbrush.
- Use melted candy melts and a popsicle stick to attach the cowboy plaque.