Let's Get Started:
- Roll out the gum paste thin and place over top of the leaf cutter.
- Place leaf over the top of the veiner. Then use the makeup sponge to press down on the leaf to imprint the vein details onto the gum paste.
- Fold the leaf in half to make the center vein more defined.
- Place leaf on foam pad - then use the ball tool to thin the outside edges.
- Using your fingers, pinch together the bottom stem and tip of each rounded edge on the leaf. This steps helps to make the leaf look more realistic.