How to make a Turkey Head
- Head - 3/4" brown ball shaped into a tear drop with triangle top. use the ball tool to indent the area for the eyes and beak.
- Beak - 1/3" yellow ball shaped into a triangle then use a knife to draw a slit for the mouth. Attach to the front of the head using either water, piping gel or sugar glue (tylose & water).
- Eyes - 1/8" white ball cut in half and roll to make into eye balls (use a toothpick and brown gel colors to paint in the pupils.
- Caruncle/Wattle - 1/3" red ball shaped into a long tear drop. Brush a tiny bit of water along the side of the beak and down the turkey's throat. Smooth into place.
- Snood - 1/16" red ball shaped into a tear drop. Brush a tiny bit of water along the top of the beak and attach the snood into place.