Let's Get Started:
- Roll out some gum paste with rolling pin
- Cut out various tear drop sizes gum paste using teadrop/leave cutters.
- Use shell tool to create simple embossed feather lines and leave it to dry.
- Once cut out paste is dry, add petal and luster dust with some drops of clear alcohol or lemon extract.
- Paint a small oversize crescent shape onto lower middle slightly above pointed adge with diluted Ice Blue Petal Dust.
- Paint around an oversize blue crescent with diluted Frosty Holly Luster Dust.
- Paint with diluted 24K Gold Dust.
- Paint Apple Green mix Spring Green and leave it semi dry.
- Outline with Super Black AmeriColor with the smallest paintbrush. If color paste is too thick, dilute with a little achohol or lemon extract. This process can only be done if all the colors are dry or semi dry.
- Out line progress
- Blend with Frosty Holly to create tone effect.
- Outline partially around Gold color.
- Finally blend some black around all edges - once done set aside to let dry completely before adding to your cake.