Let's Get Started:
- Dye fondant your favorite fall colors. Start with a golf ball size of fondant in each color.
- Next marble the fondant. Start with about 3 colors, take a small amount and start kneading together. Be careful not to over mix.
- Roll out the marble fondant on a lightly dusted work surface.
- Cut out and vein leaves. Let leaves dry 4 hours or overnight on a piece of crumpled parchment or foil to give movement.
- Color leaves once dry by selecting a variety of luster dusts to combine. Color by using a paintbrush.
- Place on cake or cupcakes and enjoy!