Let's Get started:
- Begin with the body by rolling out some brown fondant and mold into a rounded teardrop. Skewer down it's center with a cocktail stick/uncooked spaghetti.
- For the head - roll a smooth ball of brown fondant and attach on top of your body via the cocktail stick/uncooked spaghetti. Make sure that this is fitted on nice and centered. If not, your little gingerbread person could lean, tilt or jus plain fall over.
- Take 2 small pieces of brown fondant and mold into a chubby teardrop shape. Repeat this for another 2 pieces making 4 in total. These will be the arms and legs.
- With some edible glue arrange and attach the limbs. You may need to hold the arms lightly until they are secure.
- To add the icing on top - roll out a small circle of white fondant and with a sharp knife cut a wavy shape from it. Smooth any rough edges and with some edible glue, attach on top of the head before patting it down gently.
- Roll out some green fondant and use the holly leaf plunger cutter to cut out some festive leaves. If you want the leaves to set a little curved, then leave them to dry on a flower former.
- When the leaves are ready - attach with a dab of edible glue on top of your fondant gingerbread character.